Thursday, June 16

Father's Day with Ruby Rock-It |Alicia Barry|


It is almost Father's Day here in the States, so the Ruby Rock-It team have some ideas to help you celebrate this special day.  I have created this layout using some of the new iwood papers, along with some die cuts, and wood veneers from other collections. 


I started off by adding texture and dimension to the iwood background using 3D stamp paint through a stencil, some crackle paint and black glass glitter. I added some tiny chipboard pieces also. I used mesh tape along with more iwood paper for the embellishments. 


I used a little bit of scrap paper from the Bolt collection, along with corrugated cardboard. I also used a combination of wood and die cut foil fleur-di-lis, plus some wood cogs. 

Supplies used:


No comments: